Snapshots of Hobart and Tasmania - Full Day Private Tour (Tour only, day rate)
- Duration : 8 Hours (approx.)
- Product code : Flex-Day
Scenic Sightseeing in Hobart and Tasmania's south - Full Day Private; Private Tour for 1-4 participants*A full day flexible sightseeing tour starting and finishing in Hobart, Tasmania.
Just let us know what interests you most. You may change your mind at any time in the lead up to the day, even on the day if you like - within reason of course :-)
- Snapshots of Hobart - history, wildlife and nature - Historic village of Richmond, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Mt Wellington (allow around $40pp for entry fees)
- Alternative snapshots of Hobart - add Shene Estate & Distillery, Willie Smith's Apple Shed (cider), Cascades Brewery, selected Coal River Wineries, Cascades Female Factory (historical convict site), MONA (Museum of Old and New Art), Royal Tasmanian Botanic Gardens, Hobart waterfront, Salamanca & Battery Point (various entry and tasting fees).
- Huon Trail scenic drive visiting wineries & cideries, cheese makers and native gardens (allow around $30-$50pp for entry and tasting fees)
- Port Arthur Historic site and natural attractions of Tasman Peninsula (allow around $50pp for entry and national park fees)
- Tahune Airwalk and Mt Wellington (allow around $40pp for entry fees)
- Mt Field National Park (Russell Falls, Tall Trees Forest) and Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary (allow around $45pp for entry fees)
The cost is for a vehicle and private guide for the duration of your tour; additional cost applies for your personal selection of attraction entry fees, national park entry, meals and snacks.
NB: You will travel in a spacious and modern 7-seater SUV - this vehicle can seat up to 6 people by request; for multi-day tours, maximum of 4 participants travelling with a 1 x small suitcase/travel bag each.